Frequently Asked Questions
The Frequently Asked Questions document below answers the following questions:
- What was the thinking behind this project?
- Who was involved?
- What was developed?
- What's the conceptual connection among these 10 inquiry questions?
- What is a "rubric‟?
- Which rubric(s) should we start with?
- How should we use the rubrics?
- What evidence should be used with the rubrics? How much is enough?
- The rubrics are not very precise about where the performance cut-offs are – why not?
- What is the reasoning behind terms like "detrimental" in the rubric ratings?
- Why are there six levels in each rubric?
- What do all the terms mean?
Self-review tool for schools - FAQs March 9 2011 (PDF 694KB)
Published on: 01 Apr 2016