Video gallery – What are my learning needs, as a leader?
Clip 1 | Clip 2 | Clip 3 | Clip 4 | Clip 5 | Clip 6 | Clip 7
- Clarify your purpose
- Discuss relevant prior knowledge and other experiences viewers are bringing
- Consider the guiding question or identify your own questions
Clip 1: Pre-observation conversation
Clip 2: Identifying the impact of the teaching
Clip 3: Establishing shared theories and knowledge
Clip 4: Linking the theory to the practice generally
Clip 5: Self-regulation
Clip 6: Building theory to practice specifically
Clip 7: Impact of practice
- Identify the lever of change that will support your learning
- Think about the next learning step for your team
- Discuss the practice relevant for your discussion
- Consider the underlying theory
- Discuss the implications for your own practice.
- Identify learning needs and goals, also consider challenges and supports for making changes to practice.
- Discuss how you will monitor the impact of the changes you make.
Published on: 04 Mar 2016